May 4, 2010

I have been busy with a project at work. The Chamber of Commerce banquet is coming up and like last year I had been assigned to make table decorations out of things around the store. OK I work at a JD dealership. We carry grease, oil, parts, big tractors and implements. We do have some toys and things like hats and gloves and misc items, funnels, grease guns, nuts, bolts that kind of thing so how am I going to come up with something that has to with 1919-2010??????


Well last year was flower power and I turned gloves into flowers this year I am turning funnels into place decorations they aren't done yet but here is a picture of what I have done so far.   I will take pictures of the finished stuff. 
LOL where do I get these ideas !!!  Anyways like I said above they aren't done I still have work to do but at least I got a start. My boss said they look sort of like aliens I have to agree!  
 
 
Here are some scriptures for you today!
 
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27 NIV



"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved." Romans 10:9-10 (NLT)

"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" John 1:12 (KJV)



I hope you all have a wonderful insightful and creative week ahead!
Prayerfully Yours,
Debbi


No comments:

Post a Comment