April 13, 2010

Hi there welcome to my new blog! The title of my blog stems from my childhood when I was abused physically, mentally and sexually. I created walls that left my heart bitter, angry and unforgiving. My angry, bitter heart, and my control attitude that almost destroyed my adult life and led me to actions that I am not proud of.

God came in broke that bitter, angry heart, taught me how to break my controlling attitude and gave me a forgiving spirit.

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old is gone,the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)

The tiltle also comes from the fact that I have a rare auto immune disease called Behcet's Disease I have struggled with Behcet's for many years but only recently got a diagnosis.

Broken Spirit, Broken Body all which I lean on God for direction and healing.

I want to used these things in my life to Glorify God and His Kingdom, to encourage, give hope to those who have and are struggling with issues I am really familiar with. To show folks that through Christ's love, He has changed me for the better I think.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Philippians 4:13 (King James Version)

This is a continuation from the myspace.com blog that I deleted. I am not going to re-post those entries from that blog. I am going to keep on as the Spirit of the Lord leads and I hope you find a blessing in my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment